Friday 5 October 2012

Organising, sorting...and GETTING PUBLISHED

It's been a rush to get things settled before the surgery day, hard to believe it's this coming Thursday!

But instead of sh*tting bricks...which I confess I am in the quiet moments that I get to myself each night...

I am keeping distracted, I had such help completing my custom girls, that is true love, helping a girl complete what she dreams will get done.

We now have Aurora the custom Street Pullip after a terrible case of age-yellowing, Yen the custom Dal with a whole new face-expression, Poppy the tan-skinned purple-haired Blythe and Neon Cookie the Jem-inspired 80s lag-over custom Blythe, she is so glam, glitter and rainbow-bright!

So that's four done on a remarkable deadline. *High-fives all round*

Other than filling my days loving on my Bubsie, devoting spare minutes to photographing my growing family of dolls and sorting the house into an infirm-friendly environment...

I've been keeping busy, chatting online, making wishlists - shopping lists - to-do lists and just about every other list imaginable and,
organising Elouise's Christening. I'm looking forward to finally be well enough, mobile enough and emotionally stable enough to see my daughter finally be welcomed into the faith and church.

In other news:
Blythiful Magazine is releasing the next issue on the 11th of October.
There have been many doll magazines come and gone due to lack of public support, printing costs... This magazine has been re-launched and Priscila Ferreira is the brains behind it.

First of all, doll lovers can support printing costs by buying BRTs. This will put you in the running for a load of sweet prizes.

Second of all, doll lovers and not doll lovers... BUY THIS UPCOMING ISSUE.

I am published in this particular one, an article about my life and how Blythe fit into it.

Buy issue 3 when it is released. I'm counting on you, it would make me so proud.

*-* Much Love *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment